Monday, August 9, 2010

Introduction to my last month

I'm sure all of you loyal Hobo-readers out there are very concerned after I seem to have dropped off the face of this fine planet the last month or so. Fear not, for the Hobo is alive and thriving; a little behind on his blogging but doing well nonetheless. The truth is the riding (when it actually occurs) has been pretty uneventful and dull (see photos for evidence) and although I've had a blast in the cities I've visited, I felt that reading about my over-indulgences and gluttony would be a little tedious for you folks. In any case, my grandfather pointed out just how long it had been since an update. This observation coupled with my overwhelming guilt has inspired me to attempt a summary of the last month. Due to the volume of undiscussed goings-on I'll be breaking this into three entries: Denver to Chicago, onwards to Ann Arbor and then from leaving Ann Arbor to the arrival in Johnstown (including the blast from the past known as Akron). If you are bored and uninterested in one section feel free to wait (and most likely wait you will!) for the next installation. I'll let this introductory entry marinate on here for a day or so before the first section, just to tease my adoring audience and build your appetites for the juicy stories to come. Also I need more time to write! Hang in there and tune in tomorrow or so.

2 comments:

  1. When are you coming to DC, playa? Rex and I are waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on there, sellphone! He's gotta hit B-more first!

    ReplyDelete