Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feeling rather Krabi

HAHAHHAHAHA. Almost as good as the Split pun. Hanging out in Krabi with my new friend Anders. Stomach has settled somewhat and I'm getting excited about meeting up with Dan in two more days. Tomorrow Anders and I are planning on riding the short distance over to Railay and seeing abotu doing some rock climbing.
Spent the last couple days on Ko Bulon Lae. A beautiful little relaxed island just offshore from Pak Bara. I loved it. Slept in the trees on the beach everynight, relaxed listening to reggae and chilling all day long.
Okay, sorry...my brain is just not functioning all that well right now and that translates into no good stories or such for you folks. I'll try again tomorrow night along with some new photos.

PS. Check out Anders blog for an idea of how a trip such as this should be properly documented. One day....when I have money and cameras and such....

3 comments:

  1. Rob, all you updates have great stories without you realizing it. Listening to you makes me feel like I am there too. At least for the fun parts! Keep on biking my friend and see you when you return. Ben Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob-my dairy clerk at work..his Bangkok born wife just opened a Tai restaurant in Spring Lake, NC.
    They only serve lunch but are doing very well. He said they'll fix you some authentic food when you come home and are missing your "hot" dishes.

    ReplyDelete